Riverbend is located in SE Calgary, on the South side of Glenmore Trail and East side of Deerfoot, alongside the Bow River and home to beautiful Carburn Park.
Carburn Park offers a wonderful place summer and winter. Many trails lead over and along the pond and Bow River.
Skating in the winter and fishing in the summer.
Riverbend has a great community centre that runs recreation programs and activities.
There are two skating rinks, a hockey rink and pleasure rink.
The Carburn Park Pedestrian Bridge takes you across the Bow River to the very popular Sue Higgins fenced off Leash Dog Park.
- Maple Ridge Golf Course (Public city course that has cross-country skiing in the winter months).
- Willow Park Private Golf and Country Club.
- Douglasdale Executive 18 hole.
- A drive out Glenmore will take you to Heather Glen Golf Course.
- Golfuture YYC is an all year round heated golf range. There is a 9 hole mini-golf and Par 3 course as well.